Scope and Objective
Aims of the Journal:
- It is a double-blind peer reviewed and an open access journal.
- The objective of it is to publish quality research for the valuable readers, organizations, and policy makers.
- The journal standards for social studies provide a framework for professional deliberation and planning about what is going on in our society.
Objectives of the Journal:
- It may help to understand society and develop a sense of their cultural heritage
- To develop the skills of enquiry, investigation, analysis, evaluation and presentation
- It tries to address the facts, as every side had seen the event
- To Conduct original research in published or unpublished primary sources
- Interpret documents, and other forms of evidence, in their historical context.
Scope of the publication:
The Scope of journal is not limited to any discipline, but it publishes the quality research across the fields of history. Within the research program, social studies provide coordinated, systematic study drawing upon such disciplines as anthropology, economics, geography, history, law, philosophy, political science, psychology, religion, and sociology as well as appropriate content from the humanities to promote civic competence.